Youth - Advisor
Plan of Action 2022-2025 for Youth
– Recognise young people, including those with disabilities, as an asset to their societies.
– Encourage the development of education and training systems.
– Advocate for the needs of Indigenous youth including their cultural heritage.
– Empower youth to become future leaders.
– Advocate for a proportion of all relevant departmental budgets to youth development.
– Promotion of a healthy lifestyle free from all forms of abuse.
– Recognise the mental and physical health needs, including reproductive and sexual health.
– Implement programmes for economic empowerment.
– Engage youth to support and promote the women’s cause.