Women and Employment - Advisor
Plan of Action 2022-2025 for Women and Employment
– Promote women’s access to all forms of decent employment.
– Promote policies to reduce gender pay gap and increase access to pensions.
– Prevent exploitation of part time and casual workers.
– Promote policies for family friendly flexible work and work life balance.
– Advocate for job security for those returning from maternity leave.
– Ensure that women return at the same level of employment and promotional opportunities.
– Advocate for the retraining of women returning to the workforce.