Plan of Action 2022-2025 for International Relations and Peace
– Promote peaceful co-existence and international understanding by peace education through school
programs and establishing appropriate mechanisms and frameworks for effective peace building.
– Create dialogue among women from conflict zones by developing professional exchanges and
organizing educational and cultural events and developing joint projects.
– Initiate training activities/workshops/seminars for women’s involvement in decision-making at all
– Monitor the implementation of SCR 1325, SCR 2122 and related SC Resolutions.
– Promote tolerance and respect for universally shared values – human rights and fundamental
– Involve the media in the implementation of the Plan of Action so that communications work in favour
of peaceful resolution of conflicts – giving women a clearer voice and clearer message.