Education - Advisor
Young-ae Ha Ph.D
Education Advisor of International Council of Women.
Professor, Humanitas College of Kyung Hee University.
Member, Board of Trustees of Kyung Hee University System
President of Korea China Women’s Exchange Association.
Board Member of Korean National Council of Women.
Chair, International Relations Women Committee of KNCW
President of the Veterans Women’s Association
Plan of Action 2022-2025 for Education
– The importance of education from early childhood.
– The importance of support and appropriate education to cater for all forms of disabilities/needs.
– Equal access to all forms of training such as career advice, vocational training, and higher
education e.g., Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).
– The importance of good teaching and the updating of skills.
– Education of young women in everyday life skills.
– Education of gender equality to promote human rights and therefore peace.